This weekly Podcating show is a natural evolution of Gluskin & Townley's multimedia education endeavor. Due to a very high demand for market research, market surveying, and other premier services we have launched Niche Trend Radio. Much of this marketing information cannot be found anywhere else on the internet, and certainly not free of charge. Jay has been marketing for over 30 years, studying research trends and market behaviors for major corporations and small business owners.
Our Mission today is to help create the markets of the future by providing value added consulting and business services to our clients in the global industries and niches. We continually strive to lead by example by:
- Utilizing business and strategic planning processes as the tools for our clients to understand and embrace change and to prepare for multiple uncertainties and opportunities.
- Think and "doing" outside the box.
- Utilizing the power of information technology to effectively communicate, educate, inform and create meaningful value added business tools for our clients.
- Maintaining the highest standards of professional performance, integrity, ethics and confidentiality.
- Assisting and encouraging entrepreneurs and people with ideas and a vision or a passion to be a part of the bicycle business.
- Maintaining the highest standards of civility and actively practicing courtesy and politeness in all of our business dealings and contacts.
- Participating in industry affairs and contributing to industry activities and initiatives.
- Remembering that all things happen for a reason - and we have to find the good in all things.
- Holding to the truth.
This Mission Statement has guided us to some wonderful and exciting client and professional relationships, and has opened our eyes and minds to emerging technologies, new ways of thinking about our industries products and services, the reality of the global economy and about the absolute power and diversity of the consumers we work so hard at understanding and serving.
Our core consulting business has evolved into:
- The Bike Shop List
- An accurate marketing and mailing database of Specialty Bicycle Retailers (bike shops) in the U.S. that is reviewed and updated monthly. Visit www.thebikeshoplist.com for more information and to order online.
- Gluskin Townley Group, LLC
- With over 50 years of experience, through our partnership with Elliot Gluskin, the Gluskin Townley Group is a marketing and research consultancy that delivers consumer insight to your desk, boardroom or staff education and training. Through conducting research studies and analyzing public source data, we can provide you the information you need to work smarter and make the right business decisions. Our product development services include market and distribution research to help guide and shape product development and an affiliation with a full service product development-trading company. Visit www.gluskintownley.com for more information and to send a request for a research or project proposal.
- Body Scanning CRM System
- Body Scanning CRM is a client relationship management system that we market and sell to specialty bicycle retailers in North America. It was developed and has been refined by bicycle dealers in Europe and the U.S. to drive growth in retail revenue and profitability. The System is consumer-centric and differentiates bike shops from all other competition by guiding and supporting them in delivering an extraordinary cycling experience to their clients. It is also modular and plugs into awards and preferred client programs, direct marketing and point-of-sale systems to further enhance revenue and profitability. We will be introducing companion Seat-Meter and Hand Comfort Systems at Interbike 2005. Visit www.bodyscanningcrm.com to learn more about the Body Scanning CRM System for specialty bicycle retailers.
- Bike Comfort
- We originally launched Bike Comfort as a consumer web site to support a dealer locator for Body Scanning CRM retailers in the U.S. As we have moved forward we have learned about Ergonomic Comfort and the Ergonomic Support Concept (ESC) from SQLab, a company affiliated with the owners of Body Scanning CRM in Germany. The objective of Ergonomic Comfort is to guarantee everyone a thoroughly enjoyable cycling experience by eliminating any pain or discomfort associated with the product. It starts with the Body Scanning CRM System process that gets retail clients properly fitted on the best bicycle for their individual cycling wants and needs including a proper stem, handlebar, appropriate accessories and moves on to measurement and fitting of the bicycle seat (just like fitting shoes), grips, (like fitting gloves), and will eventually include insoles for shoes and pedals. Bike Comfort is fast evolving into a complete system and process for all around cycling client Ergonomic Comfort. Visit www.bikecomfort.com to learn more about a healthy and happy cycling experience.
Please E-mail or call our toll free number, 1-888-773-6153 if you have any questions about who we are or what we can do to assist you with your vision for the future or if you just want to talk about the bicycle business!